WTB MIG welder

desperado

Well, I traded off the Century MIG welder I had for a second TIG welder. So I am now in the market for a MIG welder again.

Looking to spend $300 to $400 on a GOOD used brand named unit. Lincoln, Miller, Hobart, Century or a few others. Needs to be a TRUE MIG, not a flux core unit that don't use shielding gas.

Minumum 100 AMP and needs to be variable voltage, not a rotary switch of voltage setting.

Let me know if you have one that you are willing to part with.

Since you seem so concerned, I can weld those up just fine with the TIG thanks. Oh yeah, since you are posting here, I assume that you have a welder to sell right, and your not just shitting up this thread for no apparent reason.

I have a Craftsman thats both flux and non... but it does have a rotary switch for votage regulation... if you cant find anything else and really need one for something, ill get rid of it to you cheap. Just let me know smile.gif

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

I have a Craftsman thats both flux and non... but it does have a rotary switch for votage regulation... if you cant find anything else and really need one for something, ill get rid of it to you cheap. Just let me know smile.gif

I assume that you have the gas kit in it.

PM me with a price and the current rating (AMPS)

especially if it's 110. I have been thinking about getting a smaller 110 powered unit as well as a larger one that would be 220 most likely.

ive had nothing but problems with my craftsman mig. i also hate how its a hot wire setup(the wire is always hot). its seems like when ever it get warmed up it runns like shit. just my opinion of it maybe i got a bad one.

Lowes has what you want and in your price range.

I got a cambel housefeild unit from there a few years back, have run probaly 10-12 spools through it, and have never had to change a tube. I'd average 3 per 8hr day at WC on their $3000 Lincoln swank ass MIGs.

Its a very simple unit, though its rotary. Very versitile, best $350 I'd ever spent.

• 2 weeks later...