f/s: sony vaio laptop

Rowhan

First of all let me say that the only reason that I am selling this laptop is because I got a new desktop computer.You can play cd's on the computer. It still works great! It has a 3 1/2 inch floppy drive. It comes with a crarrying case and owners manual and the recovery disks. It has Windows 98 Sony VAIO Laptop PCG-F420 has a 450 MHz Pentium III Processor 13"LCD Screen. 256 KB CD ROM and a 3 1/2 FLOPPY DISK DRIVE!! MPEG 1 6.0 GB 128-bit accelerator with 2.5 MB Video RAM 16-bit CD quality stereo sound K56 flex technology/ V.90 compatible modem Built in Mic, Stereo speakers, digital touch pad Supports dual battery operation. Connection capabilities: 20SB parts, i.LINK, serial port, keyboard/mouse (ps/2-style),VGA monitor, video out, parallel printer, phone line ,headphone jack , port replicator, infrared port. Comes with the Recovery Disks, AC adapter and Carrying case. It weighs 7.4 lbs with battery and floppy disk drive. Battery included but will not hold charge. Power cord included but has small nick in cord and is taped with electrical tape but you cant even tell. You can get a battery for this laptop for hardly nothing. $430 obo

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Rowhan:

First of all let me say that the only reason that I am selling this laptop is because I got a new desktop computer.You can play cd's on the computer. It still works great! It has a 3 1/2 inch floppy drive. It comes with a crarrying case and owners manual and the recovery disks. It has Windows 98 Sony VAIO Laptop PCG-F420 has a 450 MHz Pentium III Processor 13"LCD Screen. 256 KB CD ROM and a 3 1/2 FLOPPY DISK DRIVE!! MPEG 1 6.0 GB 128-bit accelerator with 2.5 MB Video RAM 16-bit CD quality stereo sound K56 flex technology/ V.90 compatible modem Built in Mic, Stereo speakers, digital touch pad Supports dual battery operation. Connection capabilities: 20SB parts, i.LINK, serial port, keyboard/mouse (ps/2-style),VGA monitor, video out, parallel printer, phone line ,headphone jack , port replicator, infrared port. Comes with the Recovery Disks, AC adapter and Carrying case. It weighs 7.4 lbs with battery and floppy disk drive. Battery included but will not hold charge. Power cord included but has small nick in cord and is taped with electrical tape but you cant even tell. You can get a battery for this laptop for hardly nothing. $430 obo

good luck. $125-175 tops.