FS: Nextel i90 and i60 flip phones

I have one i90 and one i60 Nextel phone for sale. They DO NOT come with a sim card, they DO NOT come with a battery. If you need a battery, I will try to find one. I have one Motorola car charger I will throw in for the person that buys the first phone. These phones work as of now, but are used, so I can't offer a refund. They have all new parts installed(flip/case/antenna/speaker), and look brand new. One small blemish on the battery covers.

i90=$60.00

i60=$40.00

both for $90.00 shipped!

Thanks,

Tom

• 1 month later...
Guest hayabusa976
i've got a efi set-up complete evrything u need off a 89 5.0 stang,it has a GT-40 upper and lower,30 lbhr injectors,mallory fuel pressure regulator,kn filter only,not cold air setup,everything else stock,throttlebody,etc....will probably throw in motorsport plug wires and valve covers and miscellaneous also...am going to carb-intake set-up.i want $500.00 firm.may trade for carb or intake?......all will be comming off within the month so u have time to save ur money

Originally posted by hayabusa976:

i've got a efi set-up complete evrything u need off a 89 5.0 stang,it has a GT-40 upper and lower,30 lbhr injectors,mallory fuel pressure regulator,kn filter only,not cold air setup,everything else stock,throttlebody,etc....will probably throw in motorsport plug wires and valve covers and miscellaneous also...am going to carb-intake set-up.i want $500.00 firm.may trade for carb or intake?......all will be comming off within the month so u have time to save ur money

So you are willing to trade me your setup for my i90? If so, you have a deal!

Tom