turbo talon not gettin spark?

Guest steven

Guest steven
"91 tsi fwd 5spd" i know what your thinking it could be a million things but i gave it a tune up new plugs new wires and coil pack and computer is fine still no spark?

Guest steven
power transistor good question i double checked everything that was done correctly i was thinkin maybe ECU cams are angeled good i checked that someone said something about a crank sensor?

Your car doesn't have a crank sensor. It has a cam angle sensor. What does "the cams are angled good mean"? The actual sensor itself(on the end of the intake cam) may be bad. The power transistor is also a likely candidate. Replace both of these things with known working ones.

Did this car run before you screwed with it?

Guest steven
i meant when i took off the cam cover i could see by the marks they were on time but im going to go ahead and change the power transistor and cam angle sensor and see what happens and i drove the car after i did the tune up and it ran great and pulled really strong although i didnt beat on it that day but the next day i went to go start it and it wouldnt start and i checked the plugs no spark so im going to change those 2 things and see what happens thanx for the advice guys