Pulver & Faber are fighting tonight at 9 on Versus

Fonzie

:lol:

Let me guess Fuse.....You don't like either of them either???

Bret....Not sure if there'll be a replay. I'll see what I can find out

Looks like it'll be back on at midnight Bret, so at least you'll be able to catch the last 2 fights. ..............

12:00AM - 2:00AMarrow.gifWORLD EXTREME CAGEFIGHTING (TV-NR)

Urijah Faber Vs. Jens Pulver

Live from Sacramento,CA ! Jens Lil Evil Pulver, former UFC Lightweight Champion returns to 145 pounds, a weight at which he has never been beaten, as he looks to defend his legacy against the #1-ranked featherweight in the world WEC Champion The California Kid, Urijah Faber. A win for Pulver secures his spot in MMA history. A win for Faber takes him one step closer to becoming the greatest featherweight fighter ever.

Fights have been good so far. Just about to watch the main event. Miguel Torres has become one of my favorite fighters. BTW, I'm rooting for Pulver but I can't hate on Faber if he wins.

That fight was pretty awesome. Too bad they stopped it :mad:

Yeah fights have been great so far. Makes the EliteFC fights look even more like crap now. :D

So how's come you were laughin' up above?

Ah the "That is all" made me laugh.

Gotcha :D

Hey.....Watchin' TapOut now. What's the deal with this Mask cat??? I tried googling him last season, & didn't come up with much. They present him like he a former "somebody". Is/Was he......or is he just a clown in facepaint?

Damnit, i'm at work till 1am.

Do you know if it is on again after 1am?

So did you get home to watch it, or what? Replay didn't start until 12:45, so you should'a been able to catch almost all of it

So did you get home to watch it, or what? Replay didn't start until 12:45, so you should'a been able to catch almost all of it

Nope, :( I ended up going to see the wife at work when I finished.

Can some one post on here or PM me the spoilers to who won the fights for the WEC card & the thing from the other day with Kimbo etc

Thanks