Good Fast place to Get bumper cover painted, Off the Car Any Ideas

nicktcfcsb

I need my cover painted its off the car the header panel isnt on it and the header panel needs rear rivited on, the cover will need some prep, its for my 2 tone fox so..I need a shop to do it fast and do a "decent" job and It will need lots of flex additive (long story) Any good cheap fast places to take it to or anyone do painting on the side.

Just to let you know flex additive does nothing for the consumer. It only helps in the aid of putting a cover on a vehicle after its been painted. The flex additive evaporates as the part cures over time. Its normally gone with in a week.

Let me know what you need. I have three covers im doing right now. Send me some pics...

Hey iroc i got a 96 fbody that needs stress wrinkles sanded off and a small slit next to my left turn signal (about 4 inches long) that needs filled and the whole nose repainted black. You think you could do anything for it? and for how much you think?