t45 tranny prob

gt-titan

in my stang today i went to shift to sec and it was like shifting to nu then i couldn't get it in any gear then it went into 3rd no prob then i tried 1st 2nd i thought it went into sec so i let out on the clutch it grabbed so i tried to shift to 3rd would not go, it's stuck in first the shifter moves real easy from first to sec and if the car is off it will go in 3rd and 4th but if i start it up and try to move you could tell it was in two gears. can somone help me out is this a fixer, or is it junk.

t45's take a special tool to take apart, i would say scrap it, new one's from D&D are $999. dealerships charge $1000 jus to take them apart, if it is a shifter fork, they are like $34. we have 1 broke one, and 2 sorta broke ones. one we have pops out of 4th gear, u jus have to hold it in 4th while we drive(got this one from someone else on the board) and got one that leaks fluid from the front, like the input shaft seal is bad or soemthing