PLAN MAKERS

DeathSandwich

i just got an '88 iroc and am not 100% sure what exactly i want to do with it yet(street or strip.. n/a or forced induction etc. graemlins/doh.gif ) i was wondering if there was a shop or someone that knows alot about these cars and parts that would assist in making a future plan, including parts i plan to use and other specs i'd like to work out before i start doing anything to it... so i don't waste time and money.

thanks smile.gif

You meed to get some idea of what you want to do with the car before you go much further. At least figure out if it's going to be a straight line car or a road course car. There are alot of bacis differences depending and you will never be fast at either trying to do both.

Originally posted by Desperado:

There are alot of bacis differences depending and you will never be fast at either trying to do both.

Yeah, just ask Peekachoo (Josh). tongue.gif:D

On a side note, those cars handle well for what they were in the eighty's. You should join COFBA.net. There is a guy on their with a third gen that does really well on the road courses. And of course, since it is an F-body board, they can tell you everything you need or want to know.

-Marc