engine work on my Z

RacerZ

Now that the legalities have been established :D

I would not recommend IPS to anyone. They performed very inferior work to my vehicle, and me and several other inidviduals had to spend some time to reassemble it properly to pre-work specs. PM me for more info, and I can also get you a list of several others with similar problems with their work and/or customer service.

As for Quantum, I've heard some good things about them, so I'd check them out. Also, I've had quite a bit of work done personally at Berberich Automotive and Fabrication in Blacklick. Benjammin on here, that's his dad's shop.

You also have a couple of people who do side work, and have lots of mechanical knowledge. Dave Sigman (GAS, GRASS, OR ASS) and Scott Kirk (buckeye). Try them too.

Quantum: (937) 642-5400

Berberich's: (614) 864-8215

Dave: (614) 354-0635

Scott: (614) 506-3019

[ 30. July 2004, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Praetorian ]

It appears that the engine has a spun bearing. It is not that noticable at idle, but when you put a load on the engine is when you can really hear the rod slapping. I am looking for someone to do the whole thing as I do not the space to pull the engine. Thanks for your help.

Guest powers
Originally posted by Praetorian:

I would not recommend IPS to anyone.

Quantum: (937) 642-5400

Berberich's: (614) 864-8215

Dave: (614) 354-0635

Scott: (614) 506-3019

I would remmoned IPS for this job. One of the partners there has a 300z. Not to downgrade anyone because that's not cool, but i'm sure that IPS has more experience and knowledge with your 300z than any of the other options listed so far. 298-8920 Brett is the guy with the 300z.