civic swap ?

still2hi

i have a buddy that has a a 94 civic with a b16a (i believe single cam vtec) and he is going to put in a b18b (i believe dual cam non vtec). i know the engine will fit and it will be a pretty easy swap, but im worried about the wiring/harness. will he need to have someon hard wire or do they sell a wiring kit or will it just be a plug and go....

tia

brandon

heres the thing. he had the engine in a 93 civic and the car was totalled. we pulled the engine/tranny out and got ride of the car. he unpluged all the harnesses and got the motor mounts and one axle. i know he will need a integra axel for the driver side and the mounts will work. i just am not sure if he needs to get a new ecu or wiring or if the plugs in the civic now will plug into his b18b since it was already in a civic.

brandon

thanks man. i thought he would need a new ecu. does that need hard wired in? can you get that from like a junk yard? or should he get a new one? sorry for so many questions, im new at the ecu and computered shit. thats why ill stay carburated :D