little help with some gauges.

gt-titan

i have three gauges that i got with my 95 stang i just got but the guy got them used and no info on how to hook them up. one is air/fuel i think i can fig that one out , but the others are oil temp, and water temp, they are autometer and are all elec. if you no a web site cool or if you just know and can give me the info that would be great. oh on the air/fuel , i have two o2 sensors does it matter witch one i hook in to or would it be better to go stright to the ecu ? any help would be great. thanks......... jeff.....

Guest timmybgood
dunno about the a/f, but for the oil temp gauge you'll need to get a probe and put that in your oilpan. and for the water temp you could either get a probe or use the factory one. a new probe would be more accurate though

For the A/F you're gonna want to splice into the primary O2 sensor at the ecu. I'm not sure what the pinout is on that but i'm sure someone else will.

For the rest, you can download the instructions off of Autometer's website here.

[ 07. November 2004, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Tulo ]