Trunk Lid Needs Re-Painted...Anybody know of Shops?

importspeed

I have a 05 Legacy and well some person thought it would look real nice with a bunch of key marks across it. I tried using removing and wax and well I believe its in the paint. Wanted to know how much something like this might cost to get repainted. The paint is Pearl White. Just pisses me off everytime I look at.... :mad:

Thanks for the feedback.

Stillman is a partner. I do all the paint work and everything else envolved. My 1st partner does all of my prep work. We dont see stillman show up too much. My partner and I are at our shop all the time. Take your car and have an estimate done, and I will do it for around half.

Anthony I was supposed to paint your hood, what ever happened with that?

[ 09. February 2005, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Faster than Yours ]

Guest GSRchick714
When I got my new spoiler, I had this guy out in Hilliard paint it...he did a really good job, painted the spoiler, put it on, and welded the over the old holes and painted the deck lid. It all looks pretty nice and he did all that for 300. Let me know if you want more details. He lives out by Roberts (the 2nd jog...)

Fowler I'm gonna be out of town this weekend. Up in Mich. to pick up a truck. I should be back saturday evening. But if your in town saturday or sunday and get time, I'd like you to swing out to the shop. We've got something sitting out there that you'll have to check out. She'll be just in time for that concrete.