back up and running

ridenred27

ok everyone i am back up and running with the new shop. (thanks mark) now with the new shop i have expanded my operations a little not only am i doing general repair on foreign and domestic cars and trucks , now i am also painting autos and trucks including the small touch up work that most big shops dont have the time to do.

coming with in the next 3 months i will also have the upholstry shop up and running.

so if you have any questions feel free to call me. and if you want some references for work that i have done for other members please ask around.

thanks Rolla 614 496 4969

Take it from me, he does great work. He has worked on all of my vehicles. He also built my truck from the ground up! There is nothing he can't do, car, truck or otherwise.

For instance the 1970 Monte Carlo, the work he's done to that shows his real talent!

Take it from me, if you want it done the right way, do it Rolla's Way.

that will be prefect timing the interior side of the buisness will be ready for the first spring meets.

keep in mind that winter is fast approching and all of you out there its time to get your cars and trucks winterized. also if any of you have plow trucks i can take care of those plows also.

thanks for the plugs phill and scott.