Zaino Mobile Detail '05 updates

AudiOn19s

Hey guys, 2004 was great to me and I got to me a few new members on this board and I'm never amazed how great the people from columbus racing really are in person.

Please check my site periodically for updates and specials @ www.andyzainodetail.com

A couple of new announcements for 2005. Due to increasing product costs, business costs and gasoline costs my prices have increased slightly for this year. I think that you'll still find them extremely competative esp. for the quality of work that I do and the products that are used. I have also changed up my offerings slightly this year. I cut out the detail that used Zaino Z5 as a filler as opposed to light or heavy polishing with a buffer. I was never really happy with the filling ability of the Z5 and in all honesty I don't want to be filling in swirls when they can be eliminated with just a little more effort...it wasn't a good representation of my work as after a few washes the the swirls would start to re-appear.

As with in the Past I always throw in a little something extra in each deatil for Columbus Racing members as this forum gives me a great source of free Advertising. I'm also open to a group buy sort of pricing for Columbus racing members as well. 15% discount for 3 guaranteed appointments, 20% discount for 5 or more guaranteed appointments. **Guaranteed appointments will require a $20 deposit up front**

Thanks again to all of the Columbus Racing members for their support.

Andy