Anything Going on on Saterday night?

Guest spirit-wolf

Guest spirit-wolf

Yea, I managed to finally get moved into town last Sunday. Been bustign my ass off at work the whole week. I wanted to make the meet this Firday night, but work was being a cheap whore and I didn't get home till like 11pm after workgin 10 hours straight with no breaks or anything. I woulda liked to meet up with peeps and get to know the group. So I was wondering if anyone had plans for another get together Saterday night for liek a cruise or something? I hear the weather is supposed to be decent. Behh ,anyways...hope to catch some of you sometime soon.

BTW, keep a look-out for the green bonnie with 'Big Bad Wolf' on the windsheild...that's me...

Guest spirit-wolf

Hrmm, well is anyone going to make any plans, or just sit aroudn and talk abtou how cool it would be to do something?

I myself might be heading to Easton for a little while this evening, but after that I dont have much planned...nyoen settign up a place to meet up and cruise would be cool by me. Sadly since I just moved I dont have a cell phone or any way for anyone to get a hold of me outside the house, but I will be checking up on the forums over the next several hours to see if anything is going down. OR if anyone wanted to meet breifly at Easton, just reply here and perhaps we can hook up for a bit.

Guest spirit-wolf
Hrmm is this Hooters in Columbus or Rynoldsburg? And how do ya get there? I lived here brefore, but it's been about 2 years, and I am kinda rusty on finding places still...

Originally posted by Big Bad Wolf:

Hrmm is this Hooters in Columbus or Rynoldsburg? And how do ya get there? I lived here brefore, but it's been about 2 years, and I am kinda rusty on finding places still...

It's literally right at the East Main St. exit, off of 270, in Reynoldsburg. You cant miss the sign and the neon palm trees on the south east corner.

Guest 1QWKEVO
it was fun for me until i ran to take my buddies back to their car, pulled into easton by the Hilton and my engine started knockin, this is after stahling twice on turns....i think im a victim of crank walk!!!