Outbrake Motorsports/US Drift Dayton Ohio Meet/BBQ July 16th

verse

We are going to try a Drift team Outbrake get together along with others from several drift/FR type forum members. This will be posted on several forums in the Indiana/Ohio/Kentucky area. The meet will be at Ryan's (RCornelius's) house. I am not sure how the food thing will go, I want people to list who is coming and what they will bring, but I do not need to be Naustradamus to know how that will end up...

We want to get together around 11 AM EST the 16th of July. I will post directions later. It is basically within 2 miles of the I-70/I-75 intersection north of Dayton Ohio. It is either in or near Vandalia, Ohio.

Post up if you think you will attend, and if you plan on bringing things. It will be a good chance to make friends, see old friends, put a face to a screen name and possibly find some interesting roads to drive on...

I will list the various forums we will post up on soon too. Please let me know what forums you have posted on already when you reply in this thread.

I know it is sort of short notice, but, many people are only 1 or 2 hours away from Dayton and that does not really require much planning to go to...