Cincystreetscene cruise in 7\30 GTG

neonkiller

Me and a couple guys are headed down to the natti to goto the cincystreetscene GTG if you would like to come please pm me, I would post up timen and where we will be meeting but after what happend about this weekend i'm stayin safe.

PM me by 7 and i will be able to respond after we get off work , This is for tonight so if you would like to come represent C Bus come out and have a good time. graemlins/thumb.gif

Anyone know cripside jordans #? I need to get into contact with him graemlins/nod.gif

No one else from the parking lot went with us they were Skerrrrrrdddd! And no i didnt get beat by every one there.

I posted up but no one came with, I brought myself and two other dubs. There was "mike" srt4 its loud and it like to kill corvettes.

There was also a real nice RX7 with over 650 hp if i'm not mistaken, He used to live in the CBUS come to find out.

And the best sleeper i have ever seen was this white integra it was boosted and juiced, It was nice to see the vette and the integra go at it till 150 a couple times.

There were some other cars out with us too, but big ups to those guys showing us around and showing us a good time it was fun, they even showed us the way home to 71.

BTW there GTG was in a nice clean parking lot, no fighting all lit up no cops and alot of real nice cars never saw that many EVO's in one spot. There was even a twin turbo Corrado that came out.

Maybe we should go down there this weekend?

Looks as if Cincy has some nice competition.

What are the chances of a 650 hp 7 in this area and us not knowing the guy ?

Slim and none! Although, I'd be more than happy to meet/run him.

Did you get his name? What color was it? Single turbo I assume.

Yes, please give details! It would have to be a 20b (3 rotor), built and sprayed/boosted LS boinger motor, or running 25+ psi boost on a Bridgeported 13b (highly unlikely) to make that kind of power. I leaning towards poser!

His lisc plate read "rot8ting" i'm pretty sure. He said he was from around the columbus area for a while , I think the vette looked like a 02 or 03 maybe not sure i'm not into vettes, might of lost i really couldnt see the end result.

Trying to see if any one would like to go down this saturday i'll post somthin up tues night after i get some things straightend out.

OK, I know who owns this RX-7. He is here in the shop at the moment, as he was on Saturday to tune the car. Silver FD, Headlight kit, CF hood, CF wing.

He claims that he told no one what HP he has, just that he was not going to lie about it and would not open the hood. He 30+ years old and I believe that the HP # came from a crowd member, not him.

He did wax a built SRT-4 but knowing what the car dynos, because we dyno tuned it, there are no fewer that 5 FD's here in Cbus that are quite a bit faster than he is.

OK, I know who owns this RX-7. He is here in the shop at the moment, as he was on Saturday to tune the car. Silver FD, Headlight kit, CF hood, CF wing.

He claims that he told no one what HP he has, just that he was not going to lie about it and would not open the hood. He 30+ years old and I believe that the HP # came from a crowd member, not him.

He did wax a built SRT-4 but knowing what the car dynos, because we dyno tuned it, there are no fewer that 5 FD's here in Cbus that are quite a bit faster than he is.

Yes this is all true, But the # of HP did come from here say from a person standing around the crowd i should of stated that, Real nice guy tho, no harm ment by the comment of HP i shoulda asked myself. But i did add after my comment "if i'm not mistaken", just in case some one could point out a fact.

CSS is a joke. Average age of thier members is about 17. Most of them still live at home with mommy and daddy and work hard all summer to dump money into thier DSM's and barn yard hondas. I used to be on that board and did meet a few cool people, but i really just got tired of all the stupid kids that only knew about what they read in a magazine or saw in a movie.

Even though i catch shit on this board somewhere between a lot and every post, at least i know its not from some dependent mommas boy ferrywhore spawn whos DNA belongs in a balled up sock behind the cloths dryer and is just now finding out what his "special purpose" is for (quote "The Jerk").

Guest Venom
Neonkiller Thanks for clearing that up. Because i didnt tell any one what i put down. Nor did i pop my hood all evening. I think that rumor can from the guy in the silver neon. Because i busted him up pretty good.

Neonkiller Thanks for clearing that up. Because i didnt tell any one what i put down. Nor did i pop my hood all evening. I think that rumor can from the guy in the silver neon. Because i busted him up pretty good.

I herd it was more like DESTROYED!

lol, you goin out there this weekend?

Guest Venom

LOL I wouldent say "destroyed". He just didnt know what he was getting into. And i haft to give him props. Because a 12.6 neon is quick no matter how you look at it.

Nahhhh i wish i could go out and play this week end. But it is down for some upgrades. She should be back up in a week or 2.