27\28?

neonkiller

Originally posted by The Stig:

If the same group of high schooler piloted slow cars is there, waiting to follow everyone else around, probably not.

http://www.sniperkids.com/

Dear god, dont tell me you're an ex "street snipah". graemlins/nonono.gif

Thats my site i've been tryin to get up unfourtanately i dont know html and my friend is doin it for frre he put that shit up so, when its donre its not gonna have no dhit ass pic like that, I'm not in highschool and my car wont be slow this weekend trust me ;) On another note i'm weary of the "crackdown" on the interstes by the MAN!

WTF is a street snipah??????????? :confused::confused:

first off neon what the hell did you do to your car..?? dangit i need a faster car.. or a bigger turbo.. or a R6.. hmmmm

And again what the hell is a street sniper, you saying theres another highway sniper out there?

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

Street snipaz are the most feared group of car crazed maniacs there is they once killed a guy for snoring to loud

yeah, right after one of their weekly Butseks Sleepovers.

Originally posted by neonkiller:

I dont get this street sniper thing,

I dont know of anyone that does. tongue.gif

The Street Sniperz were a gorup of tools in Dublin that loved The Fast and the Furious way too much.

Originally posted by PeteS40:

ill find you this weekend shanton and ill take a looksy im interested, maybe put Volvovolution in his place lol..

Pete -

U aR dUh sUxX0r!!11!!oneoneone

If you cant win with your own car, then dont talk about putting people in thier places. I know where my place is. I know Shanntons car is quicker on the roll, not much, but it is. I was going to run him form a dig but now that "somthing" has been done to it, i may have to pray that he has rediculous amounts of wheel spin or clutch slippage in order to get/stay ahead for any amount of time.

Im unfortunatly tight on $$$ right now so my intake inst getting done, my exhaust is just that much further behind, and as is my manifold design.

This is your time to catch up patna ;)

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

I'll outrun all of you in my girlfriend's 03 Eclipse.

better not be stock... or are you going to drag it behind the Z06 :confused:

even if you could, itd still be worth the loss to watch you roll around in a 03 Eclipse graemlins/lol.gif

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Well, mostly stock, besides the 200 wet shot.

I might have you in race mode redface.gif who knows well have to find out.

This weekend looks shitty on top of evry cop lookin for a DSM i'd watch out, lol and it being memorial day weekend.

dont fret there Volvolution just a little joke, my car is down and out untill the oil fix, but hey Jack maxton is sending it to Segna on tuesday and there picking up the repair bill.. maybe then ill think about some parts, but not till this thing stop leaking oil all over the place..

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Ricochet:

I think me you and tj are the only ones old enough to remember this.. funny stuff

I remember hearing it, but I don't remember what it is from??

Guest Scoobysnack
LOL. I only sort of remember that. I watched Short Circuit 1 alot more than the second so I don't really remember much about it. That's where the dude tried to sell him to some company isn't? Oh well.