Anyone going to the classic at trails this weekend?

Buckeye1647545503

i tried calling you a couple of days ago because i was having trouble with the van but it said the verizon number you are trying to reach blocks all incoming calls?maybe i called the wrong number?it will be later on friday. not til about 9.but on saturday ill probably be there around 6.

Originally posted by loadedgtp:

i tried calling you a couple of days ago because i was having trouble with the van but it said the verizon number you are trying to reach blocks all incoming calls?maybe i called the wrong number?it will be later on friday. not til about 9.but on saturday ill probably be there around 6.

It was the right number (phone was down) all is good now

Originally posted by C6 VET C6:

What time do people start showing up on Brice RD. and what are the chances of my car comming out with out a scratch if I take the Vette.

Honestly I wouldnt risk it.

Most people wouldnt think of throwing stuff at cars, drunk mopar fans arent most people.

Really it only takes one to chuck an empty beer can/bottle at your vette to ruin you day.

I took my camaro up by there 2 years ago and got booed at every stop light, that wasnt even where the drunks were doing their burnout contest.

I had no intentions of even going close to that part of brice road.

I wouldnt take anything nice up there, they are all freaking crazy.. its like a huge central point with drunk mopar owners..lol (no offense to people who dont act stupid ) but its a known fact that people act like freaking idiots up there.

I went to the show on Friday and Sat, a 90 Dodge Ram Cummins Powered won the burnout contest, on Saturday at the Track, some very beautful mopars, made it brice and Livingston on Saturday was there maybe like 15min and went to rt 79 to the tri county chrysler dealship they were doing mad burnouts in the dealership lot, they have a burnout box in the back of the lot

Mark

i was there in my black 90 daytona, can't miss it. it seemed that alot of younger kids that werent even there for mopars were the ones to look out for. most looked between 17-20 drinking.

on another note there was one kid that went to the burnout box with his silver srt-4 droped it in 2nd and fried his clutch graemlins/nonono.gif