Import Face Off, July 31st Big event!!

CyborgRyu

ImportFaceOff.com is not updated with the Ohio show and registration details yet, so here’s some info…

IMPORT FACE-OFF CAR SHOW

Over 25 classes including truck and bike categories. Classes: Best Interior, Best Paint/Finish, Best Engine Bay, Best Display, Best Mitsubishi, Best Toyota, Best Nissan, Best Mazda, Best Euro, Best Civic (amateur), Best Civic (intermediate), Best Civic (pro), Best Accord, Best Prelude, Best Acura (amateur), Best Acura (pro), Best Other Import (Subaru, Hyundai, etc.), Best Domestic Sports Compact, Best Domestic Car, Best Domestic Truck/SUV, Best Import Truck/SUV, Best JDM, Best Luxury, Best Exotic, Best Bike, Best Club Representation $200, and Best of Show $300. Trophies for each class.

DRAG CLASSES AND PAYOUTS

FWD Quick 8 $1000

Street Class Quick 8 $800

All Motor Quick 4 $400

Bracket ET 1 $100

Bracket ET2 $100

Motorcycle Bracket $100

There will be several other activities going on like a burnout contest, a bikini contest, vendors, giveaways, models, DJs, a Usaci stereo crank it up contest, plus hardcore sport compact fighting (midget wrestling). I don't think puppet and crew have ever performed in Dayton, but you might have seen them on Jerry Springer, or MTV's Real World vs. Road Rules Challenge. They put on one hell of a show, so don't miss out! www.BloodyMidgets.com

http://www.streettrends.net/ifosmall2.jpg

If you would like a flyer, PM and I can give them to you or mail them to you to help me distribute them on the otherside of town.

EDIT: BTW this will be held at kil-kare

Also, we need help passing out flyers, so if anyone would like to make a little cash while helping the scene, please email your name and mailing address to HybridEntertainment78@yahoo.com. Promoters are given a number and get $2 for every flyer that comes in with their number on it. If 150 of your flyers come in, you’ll get $300! Spectators bring in the flyer because of the $2 off admission coupon.

There's no point in having a class with only one or two cars. If you can find enough contestants, email us and we'll see about setting up a class for you. Either that, or make your DSM street legal and clean house in the existing street class.

doh! help a brother out guys, I'll mail them out to you personally. I wanna make a few bucks here!

Just PM me your address and how many you need! I need to save up for this dreamy RX-7 that I want :D

No, read the drag rules. They're different from the show rules. This is mainly an import/sport compact race, so RWD Domestic V8s are not allowed to compete in the drag competition. They are however, able to race during time trials and even test & tune between eliminations rounds. Any make/model is also able to compete in the drift competition. Here is a summary of the drag rules...

FWD QUICK 8 HEADS UP - payout = 1st $800, R/U $200

Heads-Up, Pro-tree (.400) class for FWD only, import or domestic sport compact unibody chassis vehicles with functional doors. Tube chassis prohibited. Slick or D.O.T tires allowed. Only 4-cylinder entries allowed. No air-cooled or rotary entries permitted. No restriction on power adder type or combination thereof. Passenger seats can be removed, but door panels, carpet, dash, and head liner must remain. Wheelie bars prohibited. Head lights, turn signals, and tail light must remain. No muffler required. *Must have 8 entries for full payout. Less than eight cars will receive half the normal payout.

STREET CLASS QUICK 8 HEADS UP - payout = 1st $600, R/U $200

Heads –Up Pro-tree (.400) class for Unibody vehicles with functional doors. Import and domestic compact bodies allowed. Tube chassis prohibited. D.O.T tires allowed. Racing slicks are prohibited. Any 4 and 6 cylinder, 2 rotor and 3 rotor entries allowed. No air-cooled entries permitted. No restriction on power adder type or combination thereof. Any transmission allowed. *Must have 8 entries for full payout. Less than eight cars will receive half the normal payout.

ALL MOTOR QUICK 8 HEADS UP - payout = 1st $300, 2nd $100

Heads-Up, Pro-tree (.400) class for naturally aspirated stock import chassis FWD vehicles and/or FWD and RWD vehicles from any other manufacturer allowed. Import and domestic compact bodies allowed. Slicks allowed for FWD only. RWD limited to DOT approved tires.. No power adders allowed. Import vehicles may run 4, 5, & 6 cyclinder motors, as well as 2, 3, and 4 rotor motors. Domestic manufactured vehicles are limited to 4 cylinder engines. *Must have 4 entries for full payout. Less than four cars will receive half the normal payout.

BRACKET CLASSES

Bracket class is for any import or FWD domestic sport compact vehicle. Any 4, 5, 6, 8 cylinder and 2 or 3 Rotor import manufacturer engine allowed. Air-cooled entries allowed. No restriction on power adder type or combination thereof. Any transmission allowed. Slicks or DOT tires allowed. Any type of exhaust allowed. Motorcycles must be of import origin. RWD Domestic V8s prohibited.

BRACKET ET1: ET-Handicapped eliminator (dial-in) using a Sportsman-Tree (.500) for cars running 15.00 & slower. Payout = $100

BRACKET ET2: ET-Handicapped eliminator (dial-in) using a Sportsman-Tree (.500) for cars 14.99 and faster. Payout = $100

BRACKET ET3: ET-Handicapped eliminator

• 4 weeks later...

Heavy duty staple gun with 1/4" staples, 6' table, 3 pool sticks, 2 baking pans, steel trash can with lid, cheese grater, 6' ladder, pizza cutter... Any of you all have some of these supplies and wouldn't mind giving them to us for the event?? We can't bring them on the plane. The ladder and staple gun we'll just need to borrow. All other items will be destroyed.

Free entry to who ever can help out. Please email me, HybridEntertainment78@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,

Cliff

Originally posted by Prophecy2k4:

where exactly is this at? (just moved to OH)

You go down I71 about 30 minutes. Then go west on US 35 for about 25 minutes. From US 35, take Trebein Road (Formerly Valley Road) NORTH, turn RIGHT onto Dayton-Xenia Road. The Main Entrance is approximately a mile down, on your LEFT.

1166 Dayton-Xenia Rd.

Xenia, Ohio 45385

Is the address you can mapquest it.

Guest turboteg2nv
I think I'll be making an appearance, and my roommate from Cincy is coming up too. Can't wait for the BIKINI CONTEST!! i mean, the uhh...racing. Yeah....

Anybody on this board from SlowMotion?? They had a couple nice cars there (hatch and a del sol) I didnt go, but heard about them. I also heard they were complete dickheads to people when they went to talk to them and ask about their setups and such...