backpacking this weekend

Casper

Originally posted by The Stig:

No bears, it IS tick season, though. graemlins/thumb.gif

That's not funny. No more ticks for me please. Oh hell, what's the worst that could happen? I could get lyme disease? Doh...

Originally posted by Ich bin der Teufel:

That's not funny. No more ticks for me please. Oh hell, what's the worst that could happen? I could get lyme disease? Doh...

Long pants, and check often. graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm out. It's damn hot, and a kid inside is an oven in and of itself. Have fun, dont die.

Guest 1sweet3.4
wow, moonville tunnel is pretty sweet but I've been to zaleski (the park that borders hope furnace and moonville) and the place is just ugly in early summer. might be aright by now but once, we thought it was raining, and it turned out to be those little bastard inch worms. they were fucking everywhere. sounded like rain. but yeah, i have to work all weekend but if you guys wanted to plan a trip later, say late july, early august that'd be cool. I instruct the backpacking classes at OSU marion and have a two person tent, wait, make that a one man(me) and one woman(large breasted hot and horny) who has a friend who needs to stay with us in our tent following the same description. ummm. OH! i had a point but we should take cameras and visit that place at night. frickin cool place.

• 2 weeks later...
I was down at zaleski this past weekend. If you do the day trail it can be pretty ugly, since thats where everyone goes. But if you go to campsite L, I think I was the only person to hike there since I went last winter, the trail is much better.

winter camping > *

I may be able to swing another winter climb, since my equipment costs will be 0. Back Country camping in RMNP is free in the winter, and 2-3 bedroom condos can be rented for $100/night. Any of you bitches wanna try your hand at some Mans Campin'?

http://www.summitpost.org/images/146729.jpg

Honnestly, if anyone wants to go, I'd be glad to guid ya. for you noobs, we'll stick to stuff I know. Anyone with experience...I'm eyeing Crestone Needle. Think Feb-March.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Eric, you should have quit posting in this thread when you decided not to show up the weekend before last and wern't going to even call and tell us.

+1345309809283409123740923.2

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Eric, you should have quit posting in this thread when you decided not to show up the weekend before last and wern't going to even call and tell us.

excuse me?

A; When discussed with Ben at the idea's inception, I was told "backpacking". Backpacking means, takin upo some shit and hitting a trail for a day, I didnt know there weas going to be camping. Even so, I still said "It's up to Elena".

B;

Originally posted by The Stig:

So, I dont wanna leave her alone, whether we go or not is up to her. smile.gif

I dont see how that was ever not clear. She waited untill the last minute to decide, because she wanted to go, but didnt know how she'd do.

C; I was told by several of you NOT to bring her, and I'dmade it clear that she's not getting left alone.

I posted the day before you left that we were not going to make it. Dont bitch at me because something I warned you might happen ended up happening. Who says I wasn't going to call? If I had thought you guys were actualy planning on me being there, I would have. You guys never answered my requests of an ETA at the tunnel, I honnestly didn't think you were planning on us being there. I'm sick of defending myself on this subject, you guys have to understand that my time is NOT my own anymore. You fucking think I didn't want to go?