Cruzin Tonight with 441 WHP

yotaman88210

Originally posted by boostin-gsx:

I talked to him and sorry dr.z06 I thought you were linn he said yeah you probably did pull 30 carlengths you got a fast car. And linn he said hes not out for just competition hes just having fun. He said he will find you eventually and he will beat you

im out for fun aswell that is why i raced him off spray.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was directing that to every other kid on here that said shit about making 440 and just talking about the race when they couldnt of done better

I'm not a kid but I was talking about the race. I wasn't making fun of his car. I just thought the thread was funny. There's no shame in losing to John or Linn's car, both cars are very fast. I just thought the call out and getting waxed part was funny.

Guest shimmy
ok now linn he said you had to be spraying he saw the back fire out of your car. And theres no way he'd lose to a stock z28 hes raced them before. MM03COBRA you ever think about building a car or just spending a shit ton on a already high powered car and spraying. I honestly think he could beat you from a role and if you want some action on the track ill be glad to play

ok now linn he said you had to be spraying he saw the back fire out of your car. And theres no way he'd lose to a stock z28 hes raced them before. MM03COBRA you ever think about building a car or just spending a shit ton on a already high powered car and spraying. I honestly think he could beat you from a role and if you want some action on the track ill be glad to play

graemlins/popcorn.gif

I talked to him and sorry dr.z06 I thought you were linn he said yeah you probably did pull 30 carlengths you got a fast car.

It's cool - no problem. smile.gif

I think Linn may have sprayed in some of the races, but not all of them.

Also, MM03COBRA's is pretty fast - that 12.0 is more than a little deceptive.

Guest shimmy
When i said built i meant working and buying all your parts and he also helps some its just better to be done professionally and he built his last motor himself

I would be very glad to take you up on that offer. I can already tell you what it will look like though, exactly the same is the other night, 30+ cars. I just like to have a little fun though, I'd be willing to take you up on the offer sometime. I'm normally out with the rest of the guys on Sat. Blk Cobra, UUD LOSE license plate.

i sprayied him from a 40 only not from 20

From a stop not against his teg my car?

Froma stop or a roll, your car or his. I take it you have the car in your sig. I like seeing what other cars can do, but honestly, I hope your car is a lot faster than his.

Guest shimmy
His car from a roll my car from a stop. Yes i have a eclipse. And dont get to cocky before you even race him ill let you know once he gets his new clutch

i was expecting the Teggy to lose, but not by so much. regardless, it was a cool car, if it does make 441 it sure doesn't look like it, i'd probably dismiss it as just "another Integra" on the streets...i'm sure it could surprise a few people.

His car from a roll my car from a stop. Yes i have a eclipse. And dont get to cocky before you even race him ill let you know once he gets his new clutch

I wouldn't say that I'm trying to be cocky. But some of the people on here know what my car is capable of. The Teg will honestly not come close. If your car is built right and you can drive it, then from a stop you could possible have a chance, without me spraying. I know the capabilities of what your car can do, and they can be very fast.

Guest shimmy
you sounded very cocky in that whole thing. And if you run a 12 spraying i think once i get my car back my car could beat you from a stop with you spraying

Guest shimmy
Im done with this but were still building. Ill just tell you in advance watch out for us DiPietros. Well keep building until we beat you guys. Hes got a few more things needed and im just getting started on getting my car where i want it

you sounded very cocky in that whole thing. And if you run a 12 spraying i think once i get my car back my car could beat you from a stop with you spraying

I'm sorry you took it that way. I am more than willing to race both cars. Like I said, I out just to have fun, and racing is fun to me.

I honestly think he could beat you from a role and if you want some action on the track ill be glad to play

You think he can beat me, I don't. Whats wrong with me disagreeing. You wanted some dig racing, I offered.