tonight....5/25/04

Guest aftermidnight

Guest aftermidnight
me and a few of us from london are cruising up to quaker steak & lube for some wings tonight, anyone one else want to meet up and cruise up there. well probably head up there around 6 or so. holla back!!!!!! lol graemlins/burnout.gifgraemlins/bubbrubb.gif

Guest aftermidnight
carrage place around 6-6:30 will be cool. and if anyone knows where to find and invite the single hot girls bus, please help out..haha.. graemlins/wtf.gif:D

Guest visualpoet
Hmmm.... I'm going to be in Westerville at 5:00, I hate the rush hour traffic between there and Dublin, but I could catch up with you at QS&L (Duh, couldn't figure out WTF QS&L was until just now). Look for a raggedy white Corolla. If you guys roll out before I get to QS&L, would someone hit me up on my mobile? Sapper(Scott right?)has the number. If anyone's using Nextel, my two way is 136*13*1379.

Guest visualpoet
I'm not going to plan to meet anyone anymore. Every time I do, something comes up. Last night it was letting some chick get her stuff and then a false fire alarm, tonight my older kid comes home from school and tells me he has an outdoor band concert/ice cream social at school! He told me I could skip it and go cruise, but I can remember my folks not showing up for school events and it kinda sucked. Then he (sarcastically or jokingly I hope!) tried to get me to run a new 350Z in the school parking lot! lmao, Owned by my own kid!