trails wednesday

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX

82 5.0 gt manifolds single exaust no gear a 2barrl carb on radials she went 15.46 have a 3.27 gear full exaust and still have the 2 barrel carb she should go low to mid 14s a good carb and a cam she would be in the low 13s not bad for a stock long block with 130k

Originally posted by XxClipSeBaBygUrLxX:

aww thats sad!! thanks tho.. we woulda drove like 45 minutes for nothing..

Done that before.. They are getting ready for Spring Nationals.. then I guess it takes them 2 weeks to count their money afterwards before they open again.. graemlins/bsflag.gif

Who all has been up this year so far? Maybe I've seen a couple of you guys. I had my Cutlass up there a couple times last year and the last Friday Night Street Legals (5/28).

I'll definately be up every Wednesday night and Friday night street legals from here on out.

Originally posted by SamZman: Done that before.. They are getting ready for Spring Nationals.. then I guess it takes them 2 weeks to count their money afterwards before they open again..
well it takes some time to tear down the massive bleachers they put up for the event.

Originally posted by Olds455:

Who all has been up this year so far? Maybe I've seen a couple of you guys. I had my Cutlass up there a couple times last year and the last Friday Night Street Legals (5/28).

I'll definately be up every Wednesday night and Friday night street legals from here on out.

I was there w/ a few buddies.. friend's black SRT4, black 83Z28, and my 91 GT vert..
Originally posted by Theoretic:

well it takes some time to tear down the massive bleachers they put up for the event.

lol.. I'm sure that has nothing to do with them not opening the track. They have those and all the equipment used to put em up laying all over the place the month prior to Spring Nationals. And besides they need to put up some nice permanent bleachers at the starting line anyways.

• 2 weeks later...