Autocross Challenge at the 2005 Rotary Revolution!

Guest MichRX7

Your car is a fucking J body, which posseses the same amount of respect as the shit I just took. I dont give a fuck what you do to it, and none of this superb driving skills you claim to have will help that turd do anything. Your a hoser, and no one thinks your "racer", and infact theres even 100 bucks on the table to prove that infact you do suck.

Originally posted by B:

Your car is a fucking J body, which posseses the same amount of respect as the shit I just took. I dont give a fuck what you do to it, and none of this superb driving skills you claim to have will help that turd do anything. Your a hoser, and no one thinks your "racer", and infact theres even 100 bucks on the table to prove that infact you do suck.

OWND....

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

claiming you are good at driving is like claiming you are cool

the ones who do it aren't, and the ones who are don't claim it

Which is why you are a loser that cant drive graemlins/slap.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

Do you really think i would have went out to do it in basically a bone stock J-body? You guys think im stupid?

when you first came on CR, didn't you claim to have a built motor that rivaled the stroke of a 383 SBC?

I'm not calling you out or talking shit, just wanting to know...