Cruise,,Fri or Sat.

nismo

Originally posted by The Vette:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cranked:

Correct smile.gif

I will see you and everyone else there. Oh and bring the formula.. smile.gif </font>I'll think about it. I'm doing the in-tank fuel pump Saturday morning and may try to get a head-start Friday night.

You're more than welcome to assist smile.gif

Figures, and I cant believe you asked me to help you. After all that shit you said in the kitchen you still expect me to be nice to you. Hell you joined up on a persons side that you never met. Be out tomorrow night and you bring that formula..

[ 09. September 2004, 11:30 PM: Message edited by: The Vette ]

Figures, and I cant believe you asked me to help you. After all that shit you said in the kitchen you still expect me to be nice to you. Hell you joined up on a persons side that you never met. Be out tomorrow night and you bring that formula..

No, just like all the shit you've talked to me in the past and you expect me just to let it go?

I joined up on Eli's side you friggin moron, and he's not unknown around here. It was good to see your ego busted and you trying to squirrel your way outta it. More excuses :rolleyes:

I will be out tonight, and not with the Formula. I don't cater to you, and this "me want" attitude is what caused you to be in the situation you are in today.

Please remind me of what shit I talked to you. I seem to remeber not saying anything to you, so please enlighten me.

If you're out tonight and grace us with your presence, we have a few things to discuss. We both seem to be at a miscommunication about a whole lotta shit.

Originally posted by Cranked:

If you're out tonight and grace us with your presence, we have a few things to discuss. We both seem to be at a miscommunication about a whole lotta shit.

Anthony...kick his ass! Sam only acts tough when he knows I am there to protect him...otherwise, he might mess his hair up in a scuffle. I'll be out...

Originally posted by Hoop-D:

Anthony...kick his ass! Sam only acts tough when he knows I am there to protect him...otherwise, he might mess his hair up in a scuffle. I'll be out...

It's not for a fight, Jason. I wanted to talk to him, but we managed to catch each other on AIM earlier today to iron out our differences. I'll still see him tonight on a friendly level. Sheesh.