Friday 9/17

Guest Rane

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Venomss:

A girl has offered to bring herself and her stripper friend and all of you want to talk about a radar gun. :confused:

Let's keep focused on the important things, people. ;)

So, your stripper friend from CG II, what's her stage name? Or, what does she look like? I may know her.

i have a g/f i was focused on the important thing. :D

i came out with my brother (he races also) to mr. geeros i talked to a few people there....stripper friend had to work sorry guys who wanted to meet her.. her real name is candi her stage name is saphire... it was cold as hell i met up with some friends with csr and went to hooters for beer. we came back to meet up with you guys but you had already left by then.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

i came out with my brother (he races also) to mr. geeros i talked to a few people there....stripper friend had to work sorry guys who wanted to meet her.. her real name is candi her stage name is saphire... it was cold as hell i met up with some friends with csr and went to hooters for beer. we came back to meet up with you guys but you had already left by then.

u missed a pretty fun cruise.