CLANGG BANG 1.0

Prodeje79

I am not running this, so do not ask me any questions. Please visit the sites below or call/email Steven below.

I will be going for sure. I just thought I would pass this along.

Check the forums for games played etc. It appears that everyong likes CS.

CLANGG BANG 1.0

Saturday, March 5th (6pm - 6am)

Admission $20

Eastland Golf & Fun Center

4201 S. Hamilton Road

Columbus, Ohio 43125

(614) 836-2533

There will be prizes (both door prizes and tournament prizes), free food and drinks, discounts on Fun Center activities and 12 hours of some of the funnest gameplay you've ever experienced!! This is a new venture for Eastland Golf & Fun, so they promise to make this the best LAN Gaming Center in Columbus!! Anyone receiving this email is invited and you are welcome to invite friends and family (ages 12 and up)!! However, I can only accept 24 people on this first event, so it is first come, first serve!! (commitment is needed, so please pay early). Please send all inquiries to barger@insight.rr.com, call me at 614-836-2280 or see me in

the lobby!!

BTW...Be sure to visit our chat board: http://p201.ezboard.com/bclangg52742

to chat with LAN buddies, list your fav games and get info!! EVERYONE, GO

REGISTER NOW!!

www.dungeonlife.com/clangg

Guest Bulldog
Originally posted by BAM6I4:

Hmm, maybe I should go. Dustin, are you on stock suspension still? I dunno how my completely stock car would run in there..

Na I have H&R springs. But I think you must be confused.... Cause this is a LAN party. Where a bunch of computer geeks get together and play computer games all night. graemlins/popcorn.gif