Mazdamods Brrfest 05 Dyno meet

Guest Mazdamods

Guest Mazdamods

Whats up all?

This is Jamy from Mazdamods.

I just wanted everyone to know that I am holding a Winter(Yes winter) cruise and dyno meet at Passen Motorsports on Jan 15th 2005

Sure there will be a few Mazda motors vehicles, but I hope anyone who can come will attend.

There will be Prizes for the highest Hp Mazda and the highest Hp for the day.

We will have A wheel refurbishing company for those who need repair and or complete wheel refinishing. As well as a dent guy.

Dyno pricing will be around the $50.00 range

Hopefully we can all meet up there and go for a cruise and get a bite to eat afterwards.

Lets face it, theres not alot to do when its cold, might as well have a meet.

Please reply if you will attend!

Jamy

www.Mazdamods.com

• 3 weeks later...
well im probably going, its a shame i the company i got my roll bar from is having troubles powdercoating it right now. i was hoping i could get it in before the event but now its looking like it will be here 2 or 3 days after the event. 2 questions tho. when do we meet and where for the cruse

i dynod the girly car, first dyno was with the RX-7 AFM and i got 102 running 15+ lean but i put the stock afm back on and ran 104hp. as far as i know who won was an english gentleman and he ran 378 on a 93 rx7 twin turbo setup. i think he spun his wheels on the dyno also. was a nice site to see

thanks to all. im looking to go back again with my new afr heads and dyno. then im going back with a 300 shot on to see what it can do. Im also in the works now on a new motor for 2006 for my s10. its going to be a 421 turbo engine so mabe for the next dyno day in 2006 ill be turboed. later all.