Is the Confederate flag racist?

Casper

The Confederate flag flying over the Confederate memorial in Florida is...  

35 members have voted

1. 1. The Confederate flag flying over the Confederate memorial in Florida is...

• Its racist
    • Its American heritage
    • Don't know

my school was a huge redneck school so a lot of ppl had tats and quite a few of them were "home made" i guess you could say. My school was so hillbilly that we actually had a "DRIVE YOUR TRACTOR TO SCHOOL DAY"

Does that give you an idea of how redneck my school was?

I'll see your DYTTSD, and raise you...

we had 13 combines show up at prom (yes 13 seperate combines), and 29 tractors, I guess it was the most expensive vehicle on the farm...?

high percentage considering my graduating class was only 98 people...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my school was a huge redneck school so a lot of ppl had tats and quite a few of them were "home made" i guess you could say. My school was so hillbilly that we actually had a "DRIVE YOUR TRACTOR TO SCHOOL DAY"

Does that give you an idea of how redneck my school was?

My school had a drive your tractor to school day also.. And we got so many days a year off school to go deer hunting. Where did you go to school

My school had a drive your tractor to school day also.. And we got so many days a year off school to go deer hunting. Where did you go to school

I don't remember a "drive your tractor to school" day but the guys were allowed so many days off of school during harvest time to work on the farms. And for one of out senior pranks, we let a greased pig go inside the school!

I don't remember a "drive your tractor to school" day but the guys were allowed so many days off of school during harvest time to work on the farms. And for one of out senior pranks, we let a greased pig go inside the school!

that wouldn't have happened at my school.....:sheepfucker: