Dublin - Summit View

Guest GSRchick714

Guest GSRchick714
Hey guys....for anyone who has to go down Summit View in the morning between 7:45 and 8:30...there's a Dublin cop who sits there waiting for you in the driveway to some new Wedgewood development on the North side (between Sawmill & Riverside) ...just watch out, I've seen a few people get pulled over on my way to work in the last few weeks! :(

Isn't it nice how our dickless tracy's protect & serve? Hiding in driveways to pull over those speeders! Like Dublin patrolling there section of 270? I mean there's tooo much hwy for 270 to be patrolled by only the state police, columbus, & franklin cnty. We're so blessed aren't we? Sorry for the sarcasm, its just crazy - thx for heads up -

Guest GSRchick714

I totally agree with you Kohones...I hate how they always hide and try to be all sneaky :mad:

But anyways, I've seen the Dublin cops there again during lunchtime (12-1) and after work (5-6)....how annoying! So just watch out....they've been in the new development's driveway (Wedgewood) and then also in Campden Lakes graemlins/nonono.gif