Successful speeding.....

slow4now

Here is a link to a good article on speeding successfuly (i.e. minimal risk of getting a ticket). I think most people can learn a thing or two from it, they bring up many good points and I have been using this set of rules for quite some time. Read it, learn it, live it. :cool:

Rules to live by when speeding.

Guest onewildpaseo

cops always look for red cars..I wonder if I were to paint my car pink or something if they'd still pull me over for speeding and such...haha

Justin

Guest onewildpaseo
Originally posted by can't get out of my own driveway:

no they'ed pull you over for being a gay fag graemlins/gay.gif

and like your any better than anyone else? why is it that some people have to be A$$holes about everything

Man, there are some people on this board that can get fired up pretty easily...obviously he is joking, just like you are joking about painting your car. Maybe we need to get a sarcasm smiley face or something for people who take things a little to personally....

Ok, additional rulz, Radar detectors only show you the exact moment in time when you got your ticket, they only detect a RADAR/LASER that is on.

Get a CB and talk to truckers, if you are cool they will tell you for miles where all the cops are, the trucks on the other side of the road have already seen them and tell the truckers on your side. If you let a trucker in while in traffic and call him on the CB to tell him to come over he will probably help you out. Remember these guys are just sitting in their office, waiting for someone to make their day a little brighter, just like you.

Cops aren't stupid, they have pulled over more people than you can imagine, put your hands at 10 and 2 and sit there. Don't dig for your insurance and registration and stuff until he/she asks you to roll the window down and asks for it. Keep your hands where he/she can see them, it keeps his/her mind at ease. If you where speeding, suck it up and take the ticket.