The latest bullshit I have seen cops do (pic)

Guest badmuthrfkr

Guest badmuthrfkr

Basically, the asshole sits on the other side of the concrete barrier so you are unable to see the aforementioned asshole.

So the asshole shoots you, hidden from view with the nifty gun, you come flying past the asshole, the asshole is already in the car going 90mph merging onto 270 to tag your ass.

Have a great day!

smile.gif

http://www.dieseldigital.net/images/coptricks.gif

Wow, that's some crazy ass pig tatics! He must get extra donuts for that cunning use of radar. Why are we in a Chevy? :D

Oh, and I know exactly where that is, I fuckin' haul ass thru there!!!! Hell, sometimes I open up my cutout just to scare the people on 270 that I'm about to merge with. :D (I would be in the cop's position) Cleveland and Schrock area, heading north/east on 270.

Figured I'd try my hands at this.. I've seen a similar one on 270E just past the Broad St Exit.. Hopefully this makes sense..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/pcc8800615ad524d934fa80030e776c87/fb19649a.jpg

Guest nevarmore

Yea thats sneaky, but at least lay off the pig comments. I'm sure they'd much rather be clearing thier load of paperwork or catching dangerous felons rather than busting us for speeding.

Although I wonder what he'd do if he saw some drifting on the onramp maybe even some passing. :D

Originally posted by Nevarmore:

I'm sure they'd much rather be clearing thier load of paperwork or catching dangerous felons rather than busting us for speeding.

Exactly. They don't care if you drag race either. :D

I've seen the SHP hide behide the concrete wall just past hamilton on 161 heading east towards New Albany... The only thing you can see is the turn signals and by that time your fucked!!!

So watch your ass out there...

-C-

graemlins/asshole.gif