If it's all the same......

Putty

looks sweet, loving the red/black theme, i see kawasaki but don't know anything more, what model is it? And what happened to your other one? I see a bunch of references to an accident but no details...care to explain? Glad your back on a bike, hope to cruise with you this summer.

copy cat :thefinger:

[/quote:a4a02]

She won't look like yours for too much longer....

Alright Putty!! :banana: She's a beautiful bike!

Why thank you.....Maybe i'll start talking to you again now...... :thefinger:

R.I.P. Kobe....

Long Live The KILLER TOMATO

:thefinger::banana::lol::bow::banana::lol::bow::thefinger:

FAW Q!!!! :mad:

Hmmm, cant wait til he adds custom paint to it...some black, a little white...introducing the "jordan bike"!

Considering the Jordan race bike is blue/white and is a suzuki.. you really seem to know what your talking about Zorro..

Once again.. your :supergay:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zorro wrote:

Hmmm, cant wait til he adds custom paint to it...some black, a little white...introducing the "jordan bike"!

Considering the Jordan race bike is blue/white and is a suzuki.. you really seem to know what your talking about Zorro..

Once again.. your

[/quote:237d5]

zorro if i follow you putty is switching to the bulls now instead of the lakers? some of us (flounder) are just a little slow when it comes to colors. if it's not in his little gay rights flag ( :supergay: ) he doesn't understand it. :D

Zorro wrote:

Once again.. your

zorro if i follow you putty is switching to the bulls now instead of the lakers? some of us (flounder) are just a little slow when it comes to colors. if it's not in his little gay rights flag ( :supergay: ) he doesn't understand it. :D[/quote:ce469]

Oh I understand the colors.. and for the record... Jordan has a race team which rides a Blue/White Suzuki he said jordan bike not bulls bike... .. so blow me..

Check it yourself.. http://www.23race.com/

:banana:

Zorro wrote:

Once again.. your

zorro if i follow you putty is switching to the bulls now instead of the lakers? some of us (flounder) are just a little slow when it comes to colors. if it's not in his little gay rights flag ( :supergay: ) he doesn't understand it. :D[/quote:ec5fe]

Oh I understand the colors.. and for the record... Jordan has a race team which rides a Blue/White Suzuki he said jordan bike not bulls bike... .. so blow me..

Zorro wrote:

Once again.. your

zorro if i follow you putty is switching to the bulls now instead of the lakers? some of us (flounder) are just a little slow when it comes to colors. if it's not in his little gay rights flag ( :supergay: ) he doesn't understand it. :D[/quote:adfe5]