Caution Speeders

Guest HondaRacer

Guest HondaRacer
The said on the news tonight that the state is cracking down on speeders on I-70 from 270 to 270, they are using that damn airplane to catch speeders, so be careful driving on I-70. Oh and Signal when changing lanes, thats a big thing too...

Guest silverbullet
right now there has been a cop on muirfeild drive everday around 4:30 near scottish corners elementary...my radar has picked him up every time tho! graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

damnit! thats a GREAT place to go at it too! four lanes and all. I love beuing able to pass ALL the slow asses and not just the ones in one lane only to get stuck by another.

thx for the heads up, but this shoulda gone in ST. oh well, it will be there soon enough. smile.gif

Guest sphen02
Originally posted by Doug:

I heard this kids graemlins/gay.gif;):cool:

yeah he is ;)tongue.gif heheh...just playin josh...and he was not kiddin when he said the coffman chix were fine...thats the main thing i miss bout dublin. hehe

Guest silverbullet
nice, I drove that loud black Trans Am
hell ya that car was bad ass...was it u and hunter that followed me that one time so you guys could find out what i had done to my car?

Guest sphen02
Originally posted by chochmo:

nice, I drove that loud black Trans Am

im assuming u went to coffman...did u graduate last year? cus thats where i went and graduated