670 Eastbound AM

Casper

I was scooting down 670 East this morning on my way to work. I always do like 80mph and just keep up with traffic through there. As we're about to go around that huge bend to the left, the van in front of me starts tapping his brakes, flashing his brake lights. Sure enough, right around the bend where you couldn't see being in a car, there was a CPD officer clocking. Fuck man. Now I'm going to have to start driving the speed limit through there, which means I'm going to have to start leaving for work earlier. Shit.

Originally posted by Stillman:

I was scooting down 670 East this morning on my way to work. I always do like 80mph and just keep up with traffic through there. As we're about to go around that huge bend to the left, the van in front of me starts tapping his brakes, flashing his brake lights. Sure enough, right around the bend where you couldn't see being in a car, there was a CPD officer clocking. Fuck man. Now I'm going to have to start driving the speed limit through there, which means I'm going to have to start leaving for work earlier. Shit.

I head West bound from I270 and I saw one cop had someone pulled over going East bound. I670 seems to be having more and more cops over the last few months.