BE CAREFUL ON 71

04r1

71 North and South today is infested with columbus freeway patrol. They are sitting on the ramps and get you from behind as you pass them. Just a warning.

Oh and yes I know there is a speed trap section but more people read this section :D

I see.....this thread being moved in the near future....ooooh. fear my psychic skillz.

anwyas, theyve been out everywhere. my dad had heard on the news that hey are watching for reckless drivers due to the amounts of accidents and stuff lately. theyre really crackin down. be sure to use your turn signals too. they said theyll be watching for that.

I'm not suprised. I drive from Mansfield to Columbus on 71 every week when I'm working. When there's not a truck in the fast lane I'd be doing 85 and moving with most of traffic. I had to speed up to 90 just to pass people. :D

Guest infamous me 235
i've seen cops sitting under the birdge, right after 270, i dunno what the road is called above it, but its right before theres that looooooong stretch of straightness before polaris

anwyas, theyve been out everywhere. my dad had heard on the news that hey are watching for reckless drivers due to the amounts of accidents and stuff lately.
Speaking of which, my friend was headed to The Continent Saturday night, and was greeted by a drunk driver speeding head-on at him on the wrong side of 71! :eek::eek: Luckily my friend swerved into the shoulder to avoid an accident.