Old gahanna

BIGGU

Old gahanna is a major trap now, mostly by wendys and all the way up to the school. was driving down starting at the school drove to wendys and noticed 3 or 4in just 1 mile. this road is easy to speed on since speed limit is only 25 Blah!

i deliver pizzas in gahanna...i have realized not to go above 30...its dumb...i know 2 years ago in government class the chief came in and someone asked why the limit was so low, and he said its because they have something like 230 curb cuts (driveways, roads) from mill street to hamilton, thus making a lot of traffic turning in and out of businesses, streets, appt complexes...i do think the limit is seriously retarded, but i guess it makes sense how he explained it...the real gahanna speed trap is morrison rd, between bob evans and taylor rd...mostly when im working, theyre at that building past the light at waterbury (used to be the gahanna fitness club or something a long time ago)...watch out there all the time...i see more people pulled over on morrison or sometimes theyll take em over on taylor, than i do on granville...i probably see 1 on morrison every day..i dont see many on granville as 1 would think

Guest FBody Addict

its nice to be friends with a lot of the gahanna cops

really though, granville you can get away with 30 if traffic really isnt all that heavy, sometimes 35 if you are in a pack

i would avoid olde gahanna at all costs except i work at the hardware store smack dab in the middle of it

Gahanna Hardware? I was just in there a couple days ago looking for some bolts for my talon.

Iv past cops on grandville doing 30-35 and they dont care. But they never really sit around there to much anyway during the day, its to busy. Look out more around the School and the outskirts of downtowntown gahanna.

No i've been stopped on granville for doing 30-35. It's pretty much a 50/50 chance there. Well in my luck its a 90% chance i'll be pulled over if i speed at all or do anything wrong.

Originally posted by NIXON:

No i've been stopped on granville for doing 30-35. It's pretty much a 50/50 chance there. Well in my luck its a 90% chance i'll be pulled over if i speed at all or do anything wrong.

Well Dustin, thats because you have been stopped so many time the cops turn around to follow you specificly. tongue.gif

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by BenTSi:

Gahanna Hardware? I was just in there a couple days ago looking for some bolts for my talon.

Yeah, we get a lot of people looking for bolts for cars in there, the only problem is we dont carry metric bolts in bulk, so we run out of em quick, sorry if you didnt find em

i drive a trans am and the only thing ive been pulled over for in that car is no front plate