Westerville

Guest Redracerx

Guest stealthy01ta
Thanks! I work at Clevland and sometimes I get on the freeway to speed to Shrock just for fun at lunch. I'll keep an eye out for 'em. Seen any west of Cleveland besides Sawmill?

Guest stealthy01ta
Friday morning on the radio they said a cop got put in jail for beating a speeder in the head with his flashlight. Apparently he did this during rush hour and a ton of people saw it. Hopefully the bastard will see some time and be removed from the force. It happened between Cleveland and Shrock.

More like removed from society for a good long while. Nothing against *good* cops, but ones that abuse their authority need punishment above and beyond the punishment for a civillian.

That aside, Westerville PD can be douche central when they get bored. I live just outside of Westerville, about a block away from Cleveland on schrock, and they once sent 5 cruisers to the office where I had my taxes done because some douchebag doctor at St Anne's claimed he saw "3 people dressed like they're from The Matrix storming the building". Our reason for being there? Picking up a tax refund check and scheduling an appointment. Left right before they showed up.

Generally they like to sit around the whole Cleveland & Schrock area looking for just about anything to do, which is why if you wanna have some fun late night, go further down shrock, and play on that uphill/downhill corner going towards Huntley. It's better anyway, just be careful not to push it past the limits of your car's cornering ability, or it'll end up like my Neon. But if mine can do it at 80, your cars should be able to hold their own. :D

Personally, I prefer freeways to surface streets (no oncoming traffic, speed limit already higher then surface streets, no traffic lights, no intersections, less douchebaggery at late hours of the night, no need to stop unless you get pulled over or something is blocking the way, etc.), but at 3AM, that's a decent spot.

And no, we were not looking like "3 people dressed like we were from The Matrix". tongue.gif