'08 ZX10 king of all bikes says CYCLE WORLD.

NinjaNick

CBR1000RR...... :nono:

Cool bike, but definitely not #1 in my book. Between the 1000RR and 600RR, I'd take the 600RR hands down. It way out handles the 1000RR. If I want speed, I want the ZX10.

CBR1000RR...... :nono:

Cool bike, but definitely not #1 in my book. Between the 1000RR and 600RR, I'd take the 600RR hands down. It way out handles the 1000RR. If I want speed, I want the ZX10.

This new 1000RR I have easily out handles and is more aggressive than the 600RR (06) I had.

This new 1000RR I have easily out handles and is more aggressive than the 600RR (06) I had.

That's why, the 05/06 600RR was nice, but the 07/08 is absolutely unfreaking believable. We have an 08 graffiti. That bike is incredible. We have an 05 600 also. The 08 spanks it hands down.

No doubt which is why I threw the "(06)" in there. I would be interested to see just how alike or different both '08s are especially considering there's only a 29 lb difference between them.

You have to ask CbrGirl, but I bet she'd let you take it out for a spin this summer. Its by far the best handling bike I've ever ridden.

You guys are NOT going to benefit from any of those cornering characteristics you're posting about. I'm sure if you were a racer and made it your track bike you would, but on the street....nah. ;)

You definitely need to join us on our next Apple Valley trip if you truly believe what you said.

You definitely need to join us on our next Apple Valley trip if you truly believe what you said.

It's no biggie to me, If you think you're going to shake me you better bring your A-game son and I'll still be on a 14.:dunno::p

Why don't you come down here sometime to ride with us too? or to NKY?

Quit telling peeps to ride with you BEN and come ride with THEM instead. We've BEEN up there, now it's time for YOU to come down here. It works BOTH ways man.;)

The new RR had the fastest lap in Motorcyclist's shootout last month, but still ended up getting nudged out by the ZX in the overall. Nothing but praise in every article I've read about it so far....Other than they don't think the fit/finish is up to Honda's usual meticulous standards :rolleyes: And they think the powerband needs fine tuned

dont look at any magazine but Roadracingworld. Their tests are the truest ones of all the magazines. The new honda is the sweetest STOCK 1000 to date. Just look at how well Matt Lynn and Jake Holden are doing with these bikes in the AMA superstock and superbike races. and for all the twisty bench racing. come up to mid-ohio for a trackday and see who of ya'll is actually better... that zx14 would be nice to see out there!

dont look at any magazine but Roadracingworld. Their tests are the truest ones of all the magazines. The new honda is the sweetest STOCK 1000 to date. Just look at how well Matt Lynn and Jake Holden are doing with these bikes in the AMA superstock and superbike races. and for all the twisty bench racing. come up to mid-ohio for a trackday and see who of ya'll is actually better... that zx14 would be nice to see out there!

I don't bench, I'm a street rider. Street is a whole different ballgame. I can't afford the track and don't make a living from it. I've been 1x on my 636 I had and had a blast. But it's too far and too much money. I want to take the 14 on the track so bad, but it would be an expensive lowside or highside if I push it being brand new. An old buddy of mine named Dennis use to take his green 12 to mid-ohio a lot until he got a gixxer 750 track bike. The 14 can rail on the street with a good rider and good pavement. Busa...not really.

Why don't you come down here sometime to ride with us too? or to NKY?

Quit telling peeps to ride with you BEN and come ride with THEM instead. We've BEEN up there, now it's time for YOU to come down here. It works BOTH ways man.;)

Did you read about the Pitt Daytrip I've put together Ben? You guys are more'n welcome to join in! Haven't heard any response from the Columbus crew. Too far? ;)

I myself stick to the streets since there doesn't appear to be a track in my back yard or a leather racing suit in my closet. Hey, if you have the time and the money, good for you. If not, there are twists and turns to be found out there. My 1000RR isn't that much of a difference from the '05 600RR I had, when it comes to handling at least. It's heavier but it's easy to throw around and when you're moving, it's cake. The more I ride it, the lighter it gets. I'd love to head down to Columbus to ride for the day. I'm not afraid to push the bike a little in the twisties since I won't be doing a track day for awhile. I never see another sportbike when I am out. What the Hell? They usually just pose on the main drag, here in town, winding out those exhausts that you can hear for miles. You really need to be alert when you are on the streets. At least on the track, you know what's ahead of you. Still, I'd like to try a track day sometime.