3800 guys

Dave1647545494

Originally posted by O.G.:

I didn't mean to start a flame war here....

I just thopught it was neat that comp went direct to the public with 3800 cams... When lunati did that for big block buicks the price dropped a whole lot everywhere else to compete with lunati's new lower prices

Dave, you know they have been selling 3800 stuff direct to the public for nearly three years, right?

Originally posted by Buck531:

You were putting words in ZZP's mouth by saying that.

fact - Pronunciation Key (fakt) - n.

1) Knowledge or information based on real occurrences

2) Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed

3) A real occurrence

Originally posted by Relegate:

fact - Pronunciation Key (fakt) - n.

1) Knowledge or information based on real occurrences

2) Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed

3) A real occurrence

Your point is? So.. I can't put words in your mouth becuase YOU KNOW Intense has hidden stuff from the forums. It's a fact man. Everyone does it. Yet you say dont' put words in your mouth. I don't get it.

Originally posted by Buck531:

Your point is? So.. I can't put words in your mouth becuase YOU KNOW Intense has hidden stuff from the forums. It's a fact man. Everyone does it. Yet you say dont' put words in your mouth. I don't get it.

You made it sound like I was trying to hide it. I'm not. intense has, and continues to hide things from the public.

I didn't like it that you made it sound as if I was trying to cover for them. I'm not.

Nate, fuck you. Anytime, bring it. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Relegate:

You made it sound like I was trying to hide it. I'm not. intense has, and continues to hide things from the public.

I didn't like it that you made it sound as if I was trying to cover for them. I'm not.

Nate, fuck you. Anytime, bring it. tongue.gif

It just sounded like that Chris. BTW, what happened to you on Friday at Geero's???

Guest HERWS6

Being a manager in a company , I know that we too do not disclose all the information to the public. If we did - we would not be very competative in the market.

It's a fact of business no matter what your industry. Get over it.

i used a comp cam .474 lift in my last 84 camaro build .it came together nice if any of u saw the 150 ft tread marks i left at jegs parking lot :)BUT ... it had flash spirs on it where they didnt grind all the material off of it so i had to fix that myself if i hadnt it would of cut the hell out of my lifters at best . i should of took pics and showed jegs of the cam i bought from them .

HERWS6 - Its ok to keep information to yourself. But if you have information that will help people, dont you think you should speak up? I wish someone would have told me that your 1.9s and MLS gaskets didnt work so well together. That would have saved my 4 pushrods. Were trying to help each other out here, ok?

-Carl