Looking for exhaust for my zx10

2insanezx10r

I've got the Muzzy M10 on my 06. 06=07.

I've found that going to a single can in a system that removes some (all) of the back pressure, you are going to drop some torque and maybe not get the HP you'd expect. On the street, it doesn't make a difference to me. I got the M10 because I wanted to clean the undertail up and I liked the look and sound.

I don't know if Akra has a single can, but I would start with them. All of their systems are AAA.

Lots of those exhaust Sam I have been told prevent a lot of horsepower from getting tapped into.
Damn lose HP for sound does'nt make sence:confused: I just wanted to clean up the undertail and lose some pounds. IDK maybe leave it stock. Good lookin out guys. Thanks..

No, they do not cause a loss of HP. I've got shorties on my Busa and have not lost any power at all
I can't image I had a 2000 hayabusa with a full yosh exhaust and it ran great I could'nt notice any loss of power. Thanks Sambusa.:D

Sinner on year has a ZX10 and he got a little shorty pipe like what Sam posted and remember him stating he LOST hp with it at the dyno day Joe?:nono:

Arata sounds GREAT and makes good power with the 10, same with Akra, but they're pricey. Muzzy full is the cheapest.

Sinner on year has a ZX10 and he got a little shorty pipe like what Sam posted and remember him stating he LOST hp with it at the dyno day Joe?:nono:

Arata sounds GREAT and makes good power with the 10, same with Akra, but they're pricey. Muzzy full is the cheapest.

I sent my boy an email to see what his HP numbers are. My pipes are a little different as they have baffles which increases the backpressure.

Damn lose HP for sound does'nt make sence:confused: I just wanted to clean up the undertail and lose some pounds. IDK maybe leave it stock. Good lookin out guys. Thanks..

I didn't lose HP. I gained 10 overall with a PC III and the M10. What I was saying earlier is that I could have probably....probably..maybe..gained a few more with the Akra or another system.

I didn't lose HP. I gained 10 overall with a PC III and the M10. What I was saying earlier is that I could have probably....probably..maybe..gained a few more with the Akra or another system.

Inya, we were speaking about those straight pipe looking slip-ons, not the muzzy.