Turn Signal Colors

Guest Redracerx

Guest Redracerx
What are the legal turn signal colors your allowed to have? I know that red and blue are out of the question, but what about the other colors? :confused:

Originally posted by Ricochet:

They're lenient on having clear/white turn signals, but leaving them orange just looks cleaner and you'll never have to worry about using them in front of cops.

You can have clear lenses, so long as the light shining from them is amber in the front, and either amber or red in the back.

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by NECO:

amber.. is the color of your energy

seriously, any other color looks retarded and just confuses the hell out of you

I agree...amber or red...white is ok but not green or anything crazy like that

Guest stvbreal
I had clear sidemarkers with amber bulbs. I was able to locate some JDM sidemarkers that are amber. Looks much better. Honestly I think any lights that are clear with colored bulbs is quite ricey looking. Hence why I had my head and tail lights painted. Too old for the ricey look, plus I freekin hate that look.

i have colored turn signal lights (they were on there when i bought the car and i dont feel like changing them till they die), there a blue shade and i have used them in from of cops and i've never had an issue, prolly just depends on the cop you run into... personally i dont see the diference as to what color they are as long as there is something indicating a turn.