Cars at U-Wrench-It

Avenger1647545502

They had an 86 Corolla GT-S, an 89 Cressida with a good motor (7M-GTE for you Supra guys), 5 or 6 Fox bodies, 2 SN95s, and a decent selection of the usual imports. Looks like they turned their inventory within the last few days, most of the cars were pretty intact, even the GM section.

BTW that 99 Civic SI is about as stripped out as it is possible to be. Just about EVERYTHING is gone, probably just so somebody could brag about all the Si parts they have on their DX. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Everything inside an Si is the same as a DX or any other model except the gauges, seats (which are crappy anyways) and leather shift knob. Thank you come again.

Exactly his point.

Not including you or any Civic owner with a modicum of sense in this, but there are quite a few ricers out there who actually would be stupid enough to brag about Si consoles, or Si steering wheels, or door panels, or whatever.

Besides, why else would evcerything removable be stripped off the Si, when there's the same year and body style several cars down, that hasn't been touched?

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by Mr. Old Mans Cars AKA GonneVille:

Exactly his point.

Not including you or any Civic owner with a modicum of sense in this, but there are quite a few ricers out there who actually would be stupid enough to brag about Si consoles, or Si steering wheels, or door panels, or whatever.

Besides, why else would evcerything removable be stripped off the Si, when there's the same year and body style several cars down, that hasn't been touched?

Sad, but true.

Exactly his point.

Very true. I have had people come up to me and say, nice SI man, when "special edition" is written on the back of the car. graemlins/nonono.gif Then, I have to look at those people who kindly refer to my car as an SI, and say "no, dumbass, read the writing on the bottom of trunk. Then, they come to me and say, "oh, sorry man, could've sworn it was an SI." graemlins/slap.gif Silly, silly ignorant people

why else would evcerything removable be stripped off the Si, when there's the same year and body style several cars down, that hasn't been touched?

Actually uwrench it barely ever gets Civics, if they do they are EFs or EGs. This was an Electron Blue 2000 Si, that's why everything was stripped off it. They never carry EKs, barely ever.

That 2000 SI had a GSR motor in it when it got there and a ton of aftermarket suspension the white hatch they had also had a b18. The 2nd blue one was a theft recovery and came stripped. They have no SN95s again NO sn95s I think you thought a Contour or a Tbird was one.

Originally posted by Nick Fox Man:

That 2000 SI had a GSR motor in it when it got there and a ton of aftermarket suspension the white hatch they had also had a b18. The 2nd blue one was a theft recovery and came stripped. They have no SN95s again NO sn95s I think you thought a Contour or a Tbird was one.

How come you always find the good stuff Nick? When do you go there?

Originally posted by Megaman.EXE:

dude i want that corolla body

too bad my mom wont let me buy anything *shakes fist*

There's rust everywhere. If you want a rusted Corolla, I'll sell you my '84 for $500. lol