going to japan

Moostang

Guest nixon
get me a integra ashtray/cig lighter little insert thing in center console from a integra for me... also if there's a yard of integra stuff maybe some jdm side mirrors (they're remote and can fold down from inside)... and some badging of a integra like the SiR-G badge!

Originally posted by nixon:

get me a integra ashtray/cig lighter little insert thing in center console from a integra for me... also if there's a yard of integra stuff maybe some jdm side mirrors (they're remote and can fold down from inside)... and some badging of a integra like the SiR-G badge!

i need some of this $. that is if ur little post wasnt a joke. and thanks to u all

Guest jpurdy2003
I want a clear plastic bubbly shift knob threaded for Mitsubishi. If someone could get him pics, the only ones I have are in magazines. Preferably blue, but I'll take what I can get.

okinawa??my ex- cousin in law is in the marines there. and my cousin, she still lives there and works as an accountant or sumthin on the base.i mite be in the market for a sylvia front clip, but that'd be a lil later on this year. if you find ANY jdm eclipse parts, i'd be interested.

Originally posted by PEEDJOO:

okinawa??my ex- cousin in law is in the marines there. and my cousin, she still lives there and works as an accountant or sumthin on the base.i mite be in the market for a sylvia front clip, but that'd be a lil later on this year. if you find ANY jdm eclipse parts, i'd be interested.

that might be tough to find considering there aren't any JDM eclipses. just fill your carry on with badges from the junkyard,when you come back you can retire.