Ls2 Edit

Sam1647545489

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Hardtops = more aerodynamic.

More aerodynamic = faster.

That's simple and elegant enough for me.

Yea, I have heard that because there is no 'seam' for a targa top, that helps with aerodynamics and whatnot. But I have heard that the glass design of the targa top coupes is more aerodynamic than that of the FRC. I would guess this is why they left the 'new' Z06 with a hardtop, while still having the hatch type glass design. Best of both worlds kind of thing? IMO though, the FRC's look way better than the regular coupes. I wish they'd offer a FRC for the new body style.

Funny, that's exactly what came to mind when I first saw his new SN.

Is that because you are unable to comprehend the obvious? Or, is that you are a follower?

It fits him perfectly.

Would you like to take this outside?

Originally posted by PV=nRT:

Shrug those 5'4" shoulders. That's about all your worth

Are you actually trying to slander me based on physical characteristics? Glenn, I wouldn't - you have the phenotype of a pimple. Take a long look in a very wide mirror before you decide to use this tactic again.

Are you actually trying to slander me based on physical characteristics? Glenn, I wouldn't - you have the phenotype of a pimple. Take a long look in a very wide mirror before you decide to use this tactic again.

Truthfully, I will be slandering you based on the fact you are a proven idiot. Tactic, are you serious? Bring it on smallpox. You see I have forgotten who's on the other side of this debate, a weasel boy. Just remember, I would take size over 'small' matter anyday. So let's roll.

"Phenotype of a pimple" - good one. That took a whole 3 seconds to devise. If you wish to delve into genetics with me, I'm ready. Let's see if your challenged mind can keep up. You see, according to visualization, you demonstrate the characteristics of the "Potter phenotype" - research it, since you will have no clue once reading.

Originally posted by PV=nRT:

"Phenotype of a pimple" - good one. That took a whole 3 seconds to devise. If you wish to delve into genetics with me, I'm ready. Let's see if your challenged mind can keep up. You see, according to visualization, you demonstrate the characteristics of the "Potter phenotype" - research it, since you will have no clue once reading.

Glenn's just mad that I beat up on his boyfriend BLUE BY U. Look, man, he had it coming. He ran off out the mouth, and then I owned him. End of very simple story. Sorry that pisses you off, but he asked for it.

I wonder how that conversation went between you two back at the secret treehouse.

BLUE: *sobbing*

Glenn: "Hey, what's wrong buddy?"

BLUE: "Dr. Z06 is a jerk - he made me look stupid because I make all my b's look like d's."

Glenn: "Oh, now, we can't have that. I'll show him! No one picks on you, precious."

BLUE: "Really? You'd do that for me?"

Glenn: "Yes, but only if you keep rubbing me in my special place."

BLUE: ...

Glenn: "Keep going."

BLUE: "My hand is cramping."

Glenn: "I'm going now to prove to John once and for all who's who around here!"

BLUE: "How will you do it?"

Glenn: "Well, I'll just put together a bunch of big words in some semblance of a sentence. Hopefully, it'll confuse him, like a smokescreen. Then, in all of the confusion, you can run in and call him an asshole and we'll win."

BLUE: "I can't type too well though, and I'm scared."

Glenn: "Don't you worry. Just watch me work my magic."

You and I both know you got nothing to work with. Blurt out all the word salad you want - it's not going to help.

Glenn's just mad that I beat up on his boyfriend BLUE BY U. Look, man, he had it coming. He ran off out the mouth, and then I owned him. End of very simple story. Sorry that pisses you off, but he asked for it.

You and I both know you got nothing to work with. Blurt out all the word salad you want - it's not going to help.

Your debate with me has no inference with BLUE BY U. It is valid only with you and I. If you can't handle this one-on-one, then you need to reference yourself back to the chicken squad. Tell the stick to "get off the dick" and battle with me. Your visions are pointless and obtuse. Your reasoning holds no validity. You are a waste and you WILL lose.

Guest FBody Addict

came on to this thread a little late.....

anyway, (i know the 3rdgens arent vettes or as aerodynamic, but this is relevent) wouldn't you prefer a hardtop for structural support over the targa top (i'm assuming this is a soft top don't jump me if i'm wrong) i saw a 3rd gen with ttops and unibody connecters actually twist the body (olds 442 engine 600hp at wheels) and saw a solid roof 3rd gen with over 700 hp do just fine

isn't there a structural integrity difference?