body work (progress...)

Guest FBody Addict

Guest FBody Addict

need to move the T/A from gahanna to grandma's, so if anyone has a trailer or a tow truck and would help call my cell listed below

also need a few hours help pulling the front end apart on both the donor and the t/a and maybe some welding for the bumper core support, and the welding would be appreciated as i wish to learn how and would like someone to teach me

anyone heard of a company called radiator express and how is their quality, i ordered a high efficiency (three level i think he said) radiator with aluminum tanks for the bargain price of 154

i would like to get the car moved by sunday so that i may start monday morning

car work schedule plan is

sunday after 4

all day monday

all day wednesday

after 4 thursday and friday

[ 21. March 2005, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Just Another F-body ]

Guest 1sweet3.4
what's the damage like on it? I'd just start with the body panels and get them off, see where you stand and just start unbolting. HOw far away are you from delaware ohio? I'll be working on a GSR integra for a few days so depending on where you are at I might be able to help. Gas prices own me.

Guest FBody Addict

border between columbus and reynoldsburg, about 1/2 mile from geeros

i know nothing about body work whatsoever, so i'm just gonna take out all the screws that were not ripped off and see what happens

how do you remove fenders on a 3rd gen, anyone know?

Guest FBody Addict

seriously need someone who does bodywork to look at it, a professional eye

got the nosecone ripped off, core support, headlight assemblies, pretty much everything from the condenser forward

i could post a pic from my camera phone if someone could explain how to do it, computers aren't my thing

Guest FBody Addict
radiator supports are bent, i won't have a chance to get to work on it till tomorrow, i'm trying to decide if i wanna cut the radiator supports off of the parts car and install them in the T/A, therefore, i need someone to look at it

IF THEY ARE BENT JUST CUT THE DAMAGED ONE OUT AND CUT THE GOOD ONE OUT AND SWAP THEM...

HINT: DONT CUT THEM DRILL OUT THE SPOT WELDS ON TO TOP PANEL ONLY.

IF YOU HAVE TO CUT MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A SMALL OVER LAP ON THE GOOD ONE WHEN YOU CUT IT OUT

PUT A PIC UP LETS SEE WHAT YOUR WORKING WITH

Originally posted by 360 IROC:

IF THEY ARE BENT JUST CUT THE DAMAGED ONE OUT AND CUT THE GOOD ONE OUT AND SWAP THEM...

HINT: DONT CUT THEM DRILL OUT THE SPOT WELDS ON TO TOP PANEL ONLY.

IF YOU HAVE TO CUT MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A SMALL OVER LAP ON THE GOOD ONE WHEN YOU CUT IT OUT

PUT A PIC UP LETS SEE WHAT YOUR WORKING WITH

To the right of the letter "A" you will find a key labeled "Caps Lock"

Guest FBody Addict
but really, is there anyone who would have some time to come out and look at the radiator support brackets or give an idea of how to pull it out, tools and stuff like that