1st time to Geeros

99ta

Yeah that was me. I drove through twice and left for Geeros. Did he have anything done to his GTP? It was nice. My brother was in the car with me too (corysmach1).

Nate: I know your not mocking me!!

Originally posted by 2000silvergtp:

Yeah that was me. I drove through twice and left for Geeros. Did he have anything done to his GTP? It was nice. My brother was in the car with me too (corysmach1).

Nate: I know your not mocking me!!

Haha, nah man, that was just a bad night, my lower motor mount went out when I pulled some evasive maneuvers getting on to I270. 11KR, eugh.

Least I kept up with Reener to about..60-70ish...I think tongue.gif .

Your 2000 wasted me :( .

Originally posted by nate dog:

Least I kept up with Reener to about..60-70ish...I think tongue.gif

You were in that pack of cars? Just trying to put scrennames with faces and cars. (If, in fact, we're thinking about the same pack of cars.)

[QB]Yeah that was me. I drove through twice and left for Geeros. Did he have anything done to his GTP? It was nice. My brother was in the car with me too (corysmach1).

Nope, his car is stock. And I must say, I love that car. talk about a fun car to pick on ricers with. Very nice looking car BTW. Just curious, how old are you can cory?

Originally posted by Venomss:

You were in that pack of cars? Just trying to put scrennames with faces and cars. (If, in fact, we're thinking about the same pack of cars.)

Negative on that chummer, this was when we merged onto the highway. I was the smoke crack kid, black gtp.

By the way, if I had to guess your occupation, I would say drug dealer.

Venmoss....I was the silver GTP behind you when you raced the z28 and the 240. I talked to you for awhile at jegs, I had the maroon shirt on. "corysmach1" is my brother and he was the kid with me. Speaking of which, he wants to run you fri. Interested? we will be at hooters for the mustang show. He dosen't get on here very much thats why I am asking for him. let me know.

Austin, I am 24 and cory is 20 I think. Yeah I had fun beating that gsr in front of you. I don't know if you knew them or not.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Close. ;)

BTW, we're neighbors. You're in the ghetto of Bexley Woods, and I'm in the retirement village at Water's Edge.

no shit! haha!

whats up foo? Are there any white people over there? Haha, just kiddin. How much is rent? You better have a garage for that car, yo!

Venmoss....I was the silver GTP behind you when you raced the z28 and the 240. I talked to you for awhile at jegs, I had the maroon shirt on. "corysmach1" is my brother and he was the kid with me. Speaking of which, he wants to run you fri. Interested? we will be at hooters for the mustang show. He dosen't get on here very much thats why I am asking for him. let me know.

Sure, we can run. I'll plan on seeing you guys at Hooters. What time are you planning on being there? Most probably, I won't be available to come up there until around 10pm or so.

Originally posted by corysmach1:

VENOMSS- I was the tall kid in the yellow shirt talking to you at Jegs. We were behind you when you raced the Z-28, how did you do?

Not bad. There should be some footage of it floating around...

VENOMOSS- we are going up at around 6pm. I am not sure how long we will stay but we will head over to geeros at around 1030 to meet up with the cr guys. you should come to hooters earlier its a good time. Everyone does burnouts! Many nice cars too.