Q S & L - 6-11-08

mrbret

It's gonna be a little cooler tonight so I'm opting out on QS for a nice long run!

Oh yeah, I just checked on the weather, better wrap up everyone it's going to be a very chilly 82 at 7pm & dropping to an almost arctic 75 by 10pm.

:nono:

For all the hard core rider that can cope with the 80 degree cold, i'll see you at Shell.

Oh yeah, I just checked on the weather, better wrap up everyone it's going to be a very chilly 82 at 7pm & dropping to an almost arctic 75 by 10pm.

:nono:

For all the hard core rider that can cope with the 80 degree cold, i'll see you at Shell.

I have asthma so I have in order for me to be able to breathe when I run more than 3 or 4 miles it has to be below 80. dude it's been in the 90's with tons of humidity. That's freakin HOT to me!

Besides I run b/t 8 and 10pm every night. It's my night cap. :p

Niki and I were there last night.

We try to get there earlier than 7 so we can eat and leave before it gets to dark.

Deer, country roads, nighttime, and Motorcycles are a bad combination.

Last night was a big turn out though. It was a lot busier than we thought it would be.

THAT would be a blast. A sport I could excell in.

EXACTLY!! I am in no way an athlete but who can mess up kickball?? It's a giant red rubber ball so easy to kick and to catch. I feel like a star out there on the field when I catch a pop-up, lol, good times......

Still kinda glad it's over until the fall though, more time to get out on the bike now :)