Fastest passenger car ever

burgels

Guest njbargar
Last I read, it was only stable to 200, the tranny was consistantly making tooth salad, and the US version would have just over 900hp at the crank. It'll be sweet once they work out the quirks, and LOWER the price.

Originally posted by BIG BIRD:

Its a sweet production car, but for a million dollars Id want more than a 1000hp from twin turboed W16...

Quad turbo'd. 1 turbo per 4 cylinders. if the motor is built to handle 1001 hp then a simple upgrade to a larger turbo(single conversion, j/k) and more fuel should put you at sickening hp level. for the price tag i'd rather have multiple cars that are bad ass than just one. but if you have a million bucks to spend on a car then you have the money to buy just about whatever you want, i like the mcclaren myself. its enough for me

Guest Tony_K
Originally posted by N8s3Kgt:

It'll be sweet once they work out the quirks, and LOWER the price.

Yeah,... I suppose THEN it would be okay... I guess.. :Dtongue.gif

Originally posted by Rally Red Evo:

I would rather have a Enzo and a Ford GT for less money.

Um I would like to know where you would get an Enzo for under 1 million.......

http://www.dupontregistry.com/search/srResults.asp?sessionkey={5B39E817-1464-48BA-A4BA-280B43F92AF7}&modelid=35&cat=true&from=crs&catid=1&catdesc=Exotic/Sports&makeid=31&makename=F errari&modelname=Enzo&firstyear=&lastyear=&stateid=